1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest.

New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive Answer to last month's February Request!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by FETT-MAN, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. FETT-MAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi there, this is my first art posting here. I spend most my time in costuming and props. Anyways, I had an idea for last month's open request so I whipped it together in a few minutes. DISCLAIMOR-If you are one of the fine looking 501st Troopers seen in this picture, I just randomly copy/pasted from the internet and by cooincidence you ended up in it. Oh, if you didn't know the thing was to make a recruiting poster, so here ya go: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/FETT-MAN/finalposter.jpg Hope the link works okay!
  2. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
  3. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Hey FETT_MAN,

To keep the front page less cluttered, it would be better to post this directly to the Feb. Challenge Thread. Although Feb. has passed, you're still more than welcomed to participate in last month's challenge. That's why I link to every challenge we've done in the past and keep the threads all open. :)

But if you plan to add to this with more of your work, I'll keep this open for now. Just be sure to change the thread title.
  4. FETT-MAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Will do the next time I make something.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.