main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Anthony Daniels in Melb in 7 weeks/ Raiders selling fast

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by R2DUDE, Apr 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R2DUDE

R2DUDE Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2001
    Hi Everyone ,my name is Justin Dix, I am the director of Bounty Trail, and I had the pleasure last year of working with Anthony Daniels on EP2, for all of you who do not know he will be making his first Australian con. visit in Melb at Multiverse 4, the long weekend of June 8th. he has been e-mailing me and is very excited about meeting his aussie fans. He will be also attending the Raiders 20th anniversary banquet,with Virginia Haye and Brian Thompson from the x-files. For those who want to attend the Banquet ,tickets are selling fast and will not be available at the con, they are down to 46 left, it will be an awesome night , I , with my team will be constructing the themeing for the evening, we have also begun the lightshow and the entertainment for the evening. you can check out progress at the multiverse 4 site. For those who need accomadation on site, that is also selling fast with only 18 rooms left. Here is the link for multiverse 4,check it out, but get in fast. http://www.multiverse.org.au/mv4/

it would be great if you could join us in June and giving Anthony a great Australian SW fan reception. He was the hit of Denver Con and has assured me he will not let you guys down, he has a little suprise for all of us at the banquet. Cant wait myself. I will be watching your reply posts , if you have any Questions.
    Hope to see you all there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.