main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Any advice for a fellow Tennessean on starting a FF?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Southernjedi, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Hi Knoxvillians. My name's Jason, and I'm trying to start a Chattanooga Fan Force. Since y'all started a chapter recently, can you give me any advice on how to do it, beyond posting on the boards.

Feel free to visit the Chattanooga forum anytime, especially since I've started up a college football poll, the Vols vs. several other SEC teams. The forum is here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10068

Thanks!
    --Jason, a former Knoxvillian and UT alum

2. K9-Rod

K9-Rod Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2002
    Jason, welcome to the fold. I used to live in Chattanooga from 93 to 2000.

Cool places to hit stires for SW stuff.

Drop me a line by e-mail and we can talk.

First thing is have a few people you know that are interested in SW and explain to them what FF is about. Then try to see if a few of you can meet somewhere. Plan the meeting and notify the distric person and they can post it on the site.

Once you have done 3 of these....u can be a member.

That is just an overview of it...check the detailed FAQ for more info.

Good luck and drop me a line, I know a few guys in Chatt still that might be interested

3. Padawan519

Padawan519 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    "To Rod, you listen!! Yes, yes." He got our FanForce chapter started, so he knows his stuff. All I can offer to you is-have fun with it!! Getting to meet new folks and having them become good friends is great. But be patient with it-it might take a bit to get the proverbial ball rolling, but once you do, it's a heck of a lot of fun. Good luck with it!

4. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Great! Very good advice! Thanks.

--Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.