main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any BC alumni here???

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by vaderluv, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaderluv

vaderluv Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2005
    Just on the lookout for fellow alums...

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I've posted about the BC sports teams (notably football and men's basketball), but I'm just a fan and not an alum, so that's about as close as you're going to find among the regular posters here.

Anyway, welcome to the board. I trust that you've seen the thread for the January meet coming up a week from Sunday. We hope to see you there. :)

3. vaderluv

vaderluv Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2005
    Thanks for the heads-up, Wildstar.
    Unfortunately, I can't come to any meets in the near future, since I live in San Francisco right now :(
    (I'm here for school...)
    By my home is Boston, and I'm a *total* Bostonian. I am also seeing ROTS in Boston (saw Ep I in Chicago, and Ep 2 in SF. There's no way I'm seeing Ep 3 anyone else except for HOME SWEET HOME!) ;)

4. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    HOME SWEET HOME
    There is no better place to view a Star Wars movie than Home sweet home Boston. I will be definitly be seeing ROTS in Boston, because even if I am not back in time for the charity viewing *crosses fingers and hopes that I am* I will definitly be back in time for the general release.

5. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    This will actually be my first Star Wars premiere away from home in Ohio. I was a sophomore in high school when TPM came out, and a freshman in college here when AOTC came out. I skipped out on my last 3 or 4 days of class just to fly home for that, the week before finals. Unfortunately, this year I can't do that, because ROTS falls right smack in the middle of my finals week. :p

Regardless, I'm looking forward to it. :)

6. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    As I said before, I think in the random thread, the charity premire is on the day of my last final. But the regular premire is going to happen when I am back in Boston for sure. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.