main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any celebrity you want, who would it be?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedimaster89, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-amedda

darth-amedda Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2003
    And what about Ryan Philippe for Anakin? Wouldn't it work?

2. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    James Marsden? :p

3. DarthMateous

DarthMateous Jedi Master star 4

Aug 1, 2002
    That's true. They do need to look "vaguely similar". Keep in mind, Bail's wife wasn't a public figure, so he could just attribute her features as being more like his wife. Besides, I think the Emperor was too pre-occupied with ruling the galaxy to notice the timing of the birth of Bail's "daughter" and its significance.

Furthermore, the Emperor didn't know about Luke's existence until he blew up the first Death Star. Actually, he didn't even know Padme was pregnant. So there was really nothing to cause him to become suspicious of the relationship between Leia and Bail. (Even if they didn't really look like they were related.)

4. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    That's true and given that [image=http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/explore/sithsnap/2005/07/img/ep3_ia_57913.jpg] is the Queen of Alderaan, it'd even be feasable to those whom did know what the Queen looked like.

5. Jedimaster89

Jedimaster89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2005
    Well I thought Hayden did do a very great job for playing Anakin Skywalker and Ewan Mcgregor for playing Obi-wan, but Portman to play Pad'me is a alright. I just don't know anymore.

I thought this was very intersting responses, I would like to hear a little bit more if you like.

Peace and force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.