main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any college students skipping school for CIII?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by _-Reborn_Jedi-_, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Good luck bud...I've got to get a bunch of crap down before I call it a night..probably should get on it.

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm missing 2 days of classes, but only one actual class (the other classes are conferences that I am doing today). Before leaving for C3 I need to turn in a 10 page paper, a critical book review (for a book I need to finish) and a advanced calc 2 take home test.

This is the first time I have ever skipped classes for any reason other than being too sick to get out of bed. It's an odd feeling.

3. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    I didnt go to class this morning... and i wont be going to class the rest of this week.... and monday we have off for Passover....

I'll return to class next week.

:p

4. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    YAY! I just found out that we can leave tomorrow! That means I'll be skipping 4 classes instead of 1 on Thursday! (Plus I'm skipping basic training for the the University TV station.... only because he had to push it back a week.)

I've got so much to do now! I lost a day!

5. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    I'll be missing four classes over the period of two days.

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm in my second to last class right now! I feel bad skipping 4 math classes, catching up will be impossible!

7. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    You are skipping 4 math classes?! Holy cow! I'd never be able to catch up if I missed that many math classes!

I'm working on homework to turn in early to my teachers, it doesn't help when I come on here... :p

8. cygnusjedi1

cygnusjedi1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2003
    i too am skipping class for it. the teachers didnt really care. one told me just to turn my stuff in the week after. woohoo! deadline extensions rule!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.