main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA any cute girls from san diego?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TC_14_protocol_droid, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    LOL Me_Is_Jade! ;)

2. ExFilms

ExFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Kavic -

Don't get my hopes up like that. :p
    (slim shady....lol)

Me_is_Jade -

Young_Kenobi's pic is in his profile. ;)

I wish I was a cute guy who was a Star Wars fan....wait...I wish I was a Star Wars fan...

j/k

3. Xtant_Tyranus

Xtant_Tyranus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Actually, my ex, (long story) (very long story), was sprung on me because I have my Chewbacca stuffed toy since i was a kid lying on my bed, heheheheheheheheehehheehehehheheehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheh yeeeeaaa

4. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    As a male SW fanatic, I find it very difficult to find a cute girl with the same interest in SW that I have. It's tough. You'd think it wouldn't be hard to meet chicks in college...well actually quite a few girls at UCSD can be snobs...

5. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    I just gave up on finding a significant other who was in to Star Wars. I started converting my g/f. :D

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ You have a good one there Vegeta! She actually has come to meetings and events with us! Don't let that one get away. ;)

7. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    my girlfriend was initially a hard sell, as she disagreed with some of the moral themes of the films, but after introducing her to the EU (she has been seen thumbing through the new essential guide to characters) and my large figure collection, she has started to come around... at least she is much more knowledgeable about SW... and she liked playing Jedi Power Battles...

8. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I wish I had a significant other upon whom to force Star Wars. :(

9. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
    Heh. I don't either... yet. :D

10. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    well, if you are looking for a cute girl that's into star wars... what better way to meet them but by sitting at our booth at comic-con... they'll come right up and talk to you, and fill out a contact form (get their phone number!). and two cuties are guaranteed to be there... since they will be signing at our booth!

11. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    ^You are pretty smart for a Jawa! Yeah, I'll bet we will get lots of new members that way. :D

12. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    Dogbert the trade show consultant's 3 ways to attract people to your booth:
    1. magicians
    2. giveaways
    3. booth babes

Wally: "how about the illusion that we are giving away the booth babes?"
    Alice: *GRRR* (resists punching Wally)

13. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ Well it looks like we will have the give aways and booth babes covered... although the 501st/Rebel Legion may snag the babes and leave us with Kenny Baker. ;) I don't know any magic tricks, nor can I juggle...so I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

14. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    /\
    Hey now, Kenny Baker's friggin HOT!! 8-} J/K. Makes more sense to me that Amy Allen, having played a Twi'lek Jedi, would want to sit at a table staffed by Jedi, not stormtroopers, right? And I know a great magic trick: just pull my finger...

15. TK-1178

TK-1178 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2002
    Well, Amy Allen being a Jedi....I'm trying to get her for the RL table ;)

So, if you have a Rebel/Jedi costume, I need people to help staff for the RL too, Sunday Shifts are already full and I'm opening 10-12 every day.

Jeff

16. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    Yeah, looks like we're getting Kenny Baker, all right...

17. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Jeff: I can be a "floater" between tables since I'm going to be spending 90% of my time there.

Jedi garb will be donned on Friday and Saturday; you're stuck with me in my SDSWS t-shirts on Thursday and Sunday. :)

18. Xtant_Tyranus

Xtant_Tyranus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Wanna meet a cute girl and have her like Star Wars, dress up at the Comic Con, and walk around, guarenteed for a girl to give you attention, ive seen it before with my friend, and he doesnt look half as good as me, he he he!

:D

19. jedi_night_queen

jedi_night_queen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    u sound sooo despret any way i no not a lot of girls like star wars i mean all of my friends think im crazy b/c im a fanatic umm any way asl

20. homeless_jedi

homeless_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
    this is not a joke..my ex left me because i loved star wars more than her [face_plain]

and maybe cause i partied a lil too much too ;)

21. Darth_Vegeta

Jan 3, 2001
    /\
    That's why I'm trying to convert my g/f before she gets the chance to leave...

22. jedi_night_queen

Jul 22, 2002
    y is it that there are soo many guy
    ( but most are well ugly) that lie star wars but no girl and that the few girl who like it wont admit it

23. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Wow, that message took me a while to understand. (English please :p )

And the answer: I have no idea.

24. jedi_night_queen

Jul 22, 2002
    sorry ive been out of it
    and heres a beter ? is there any cute young guys 14-16 in sd out there

25. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
    15, right here. Though cuteness isn't something I can guarantee. It's all in the eye of the beholder. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.