Any events goin on?

Discussion in 'Albany, NY' started by SillyBilly555, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SillyBilly555 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I was just wondering if any star wars events or stuff is happening around the area.
  2. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Actually Billy, on Saturday October 29th the Syracuse chapter is participating in a parade there and they will be having a table set up as well for Fanforce.
  3. BobaDEC Jedi Padawan

Do you guys collect the books? We should have our own Albany convention. That would be neat.
  4. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    that would be cool. We would need to get everyone together. Other than Rochester that has them or NYC, ALbany really isnt a hub for that. Yet we are in the crossroads of everything.
  5. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, we do have a convention coming up out here in Rochester on Nov 11th-13th called Astronomicon 9. It's a fan run literary sci-fi/fantasy convention.

~Doc_Bev
  6. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    actually we could have earthworld do something. It wouldnt be too hard for them to get a Special guest.

Kevin Smith owns the place.

Trust me my father used to go there when he owned it at least fifteen years ago. Used to take my brother there to see him.

7. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    We have an event in Syracuse NY on Oct 29th if anyone wants to come down and join the fun!
    Its an all day Halloween Festival and Evening parade... You can read more about it Here
  8. BobaDEC Jedi Padawan

Kevin Smith owns Earthworld? I though that guy JC did? I though I was the only Star Wars guy who went there. Every time I call about one of the SWs TPB, he knows it's me. That'd be great if he could set something up.
  9. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    I believe its Earthworld. But he sold his entire comic collection to fund his first movie.

and not sure about setting it up. Its a long shot but possible.
  10. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Beeze, here's the shots from the parade ;)

http://www.petridish.net/albumview.asp?a=23159

It was kinda weird running into you at McDonalds, too... o_O
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.