main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Any fans in or around Cumberland, Indiana?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bruni_Goatcrusher, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruni_Goatcrusher

Bruni_Goatcrusher Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2001
    Just moved in from overseas to live with my uncle and would like to get back into the swing of collecting things and hanging out with fanboys like me. It's that, or learn how to schuck corn on his farm, which I'd rather not do. lol Is this the right place for this?

While I'm at it, how do I get a colored username? Thanks!

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    lol...I live in Cumberland! Where are you at? We've got an Indy Knight meeting tonight if you want to bum a ride...though, if you know anyone else in town that's a Star Wars fan then we could technically have our own city forum...that would be a riot!!

Oh, colored usernames....From The JCC Guide to Better Posting:

QUESTION: How do I get those pretty colors for my name?
    ANSWER: Colors are only available for VIP's and Administrators of these forums. VIP positions are reserved for TheForce.Net (TF.N) staff, and actual Star Wars novel authors and actors. Admin positions are filled on a rare occasion, when more administration is deemed necessary by the current group of admins. Asking to become an admin is pretty much looked down upon, and nominating others in no way improves their chances. Generally speaking, the admins know who would make a good admin and who wouldn't. Nominations really are not necessary or desired.

I'd add that City Reps are also VIPs that have a blue username.

3. EddieHaskel

EddieHaskel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2002
    Bruni was the one that told me about this place and while I've lurked over in the Indy boards, I don't like posting there because of my previous personal history with their President. Anyway, a new board would be great! I live in Gem though, does that count?

4. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Personal history with the President? Sorry to hear that...Ron's usually good to talk to, so I'm stunned that anyone can hold a grudge against him.

LOL...well yes, we'll count the mighty farmland of Gem, Indiana in our new Cumberland Forum. You guys still have that motel on 40 right? The cleverly named "Gem Motel"? If that wasn't there I wouldn't even know what you're talking about.

5. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    I see you are back Eddie...I cant say Im not surprised. Anytime there is a little "problem" you rear your ugly head. Go back in your hole punk!!!! :mad:

6. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Dude, take your drama via PMs it wouldn't look good for me to ban the IK president.

7. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Ah, the overthrow has occured, all hail Zuckuss1138, Emperor of FanForce Cumberland!

[face_devil] :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.