main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any fans in Spring Hill,Florida?

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Vegetenks101, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegetenks101

Vegetenks101 Jedi Master star 1

Sep 13, 2002
    I am trying to start a new city forum for Spring Hill and possibly get other interested fans/members that live in this area to get a new one going.
    Thanks for any and all help.

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Sounds good -
    Have you check in with FanForces around you area, as well as your regional board? Most of the time you can find people who drive to other FanForces because one doesn't exist near them. :)

And good luck :)

3. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    You can try contacting Minacia_Brightstar. She's the FanForce RSA for Southeast USA as well as the City Rep for Atlanta. I know there is a FanForce in Tampa though I'm not sure how active they are. I do know there is a pretty active fanforce in Orlando! We meet on the second saturday of every month! You are always welcome to join us. PM me for information.

Arthur

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    All you need is two people from your area to voice their support for the forum in this thread, or in the thread in the Southeast Regional forum. At that point, I can create a forum for your city.

I think I have given you all the information you need to get started in the other thread, but if you have any questions, please contact me via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.