main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Any Gamers Out There...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by RogueNine, Dec 12, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueNine

RogueNine Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2000

"Star Wars: The Battle For Naboo" will be released on the Nintendo 64 during the week of December 18th!

It's very similar to the previous N64 game "Rogue Squadron," but now this game revolves around the events of Episode I, and it even includes space battles (which were left out in "RS").

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/naboo/

http://ign64.ign.com/previews/10461.html

2. KursariGama

KursariGama Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Ya' I consider myself a gamer.
    Unfortuantly, I'm getting Ogre Battle 64 and Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Then sometime, spring 2001(hopefully), the Diablo II expansion is coming out.

Though I did like Rogue Squadron. Good game.

3. RogueNine

RogueNine Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2000

I got LoZ: Majora's Mask a couple of days after it came out. I beat in a couple of weeks.

I hope you've got lots of patience. You'll need it to play that game. It was a very good game though, probably one of the best ones I've played. Just use the Jedi calming technique when the moon's about 5 minutes away from crashing and blow that Ocarina!

4. KursariGama

KursariGama Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Ogre Battle is also a game of patience and time consumption. It can easily take over an hour to beat one mission. Of course that's if you take the time to destroy every one of your adversaries.

It's a strategy game, so it should be expected, I almost have it beat. I don't want to beat it right away so I'm waiting. Instead, I'm working on The Ocarnia of Time.
    I'm up to the water temple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.