Any Gamers?

Discussion in 'Calgary, AB' started by Movaar, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Movaar Jedi Padawan

I hope Im not out of line by making a new topic. Im not sure if just signing up for the boards makes me an "Offical Member" or anything... ;)

Anyways, I was wondering if there's any gamers amongst ya. Im mostly talking table-top RPGs, but Id be interested to know if anyone plays any MMOs or anything.

I used to play the old WEG version of Star Wars. I actually used to be a Story GM for the NR Fighter Corps on the old SWC webgaming forums. Played D&D for yeeeears. Little bit of Shadowrun, but too slow-paced for me and I've also played a few other, not-so-well-known games like Call of Cthulu (d20 version), In Nomine and Engel.

There has GOT to be at least a couple of you who play(ed) Star Wars Galaxies. I used to, but now I play World of Warcraft. I started out with UO and it's all been downhill from there... Heehehe.

Hope this gets some attention!
  2. DrHaggis Jedi Knight

star 3
    I played the old Star Wars RPG back in th day, but it has been a long time. I mostly played Robotec.

Welcome to the boards, and Tosche Station.

3. veritate Jedi Knight

star 2
    Welcome to the boards!

Everyone is welcome to post to these boards, whether they attend meetings or not (you don't even have to live in Calgary! *waves to Edmontooine*).

As far as "official member" status goes, the Fan Force is about meeting other fans in person. Simply start attending our "meetings" or gatherings and we'll consider you one of the group!

Have fun!

~ veritate
  4. Movaar Jedi Padawan

Soooo... a whole club of Star Wars geeks, and not a gamer in the lot. Wow... I'll have to introduce you guys if there's anyone interested. Tons o' fun and easy to learn!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.