Any got any good pictures of Leia ?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Rogue 3, Jul 24, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Darth_Nub, MOC Yak Face
  1. The God of Thunder Jedi Padawan

Back to page one. I wonder if SoK will flip out when he sees this.
  2. Scotch frisky Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lookie! I stayed up all night(almost the entire night)! I broke my record!
    (Up we go)
  3. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I just wanted to give this thread a lift. Even though I never participated in it, I still found it to be a very cool chat thread.
  4. Captain_Panaka Jedi Knight

star 1
    I went to KB on Saturday. They have alot of POTF figure, like the freeze frame figure and green card. They have Darth Vader with removable helmet, some Cantina Aliens, and Beaat Pack for a low prices. they have the At-At Walker for $29.99. which is not bad.
  5. The Punishing One Jedi Padawan

Right now, I am a big fan of KB Toys. In the past week I got a bunch of figures I missed the first time around like R2-D2 with tools (not the imperial version), Cerimonial Luke, and a few others. Just yesterday I pick up the ewoks.
  6. ODUFrank Jedi Knight

star 2
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Punishing One:
    Right now, I am a big fan of KB Toys. In the past week I got a bunch of figures I missed the first time around like R2-D2 with tools (not the imperial version), Cerimonial Luke, and a few others. Just yesterday I pick up the ewoks.

Ewoks in a store that isn't a scalp shop? Surely you jest. It really makes me think. The Star Wars fans that are the over/underweight 40 year old virgins swear they hate Ewoks, but the Ewok 2-pack has always been impossible to find, as has the Princess Leia collection with the Ewok (the otehr 3 have been easy to find then and now), and the complete galaxy with the Ewok (yet Yoda and Vader collect dust).
  7. Boba Binks Jedi Knight

star 2
    Today I wne to KB and saw "Snowspeeders, Tie Fighters, X-Wings... Oh My!" for $9.99 each.
    I bought two X-Wings. Now if I can find some Biggs figures to customize to put into the X-Wings.
  8. stormtripper2000 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Boba Binks, did you really find Tie Fighters? That would be awesome if those were in the sale for $10. I'd pick up a couple more!
  9. Boba Binks Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes there were Tie Fighters. I should of picked up a Tie or 2 but I only have 1 X-Wing and already have 3 Ties.
    Maybe next time I will buy one more of each.
  10. Bossk 3:16 Jedi Padawan

My KBkids had a BUNCH of POTF figures, (I didn't check which), and some vehicles. They had the Jabba (w/ Solo) and Dewback (w/Stormtrooper) for $5.99 a piece. I'm kind of new since returning to the collecting scene (had all of the vintage line), is this a decent find?
  11. TC14 Jedi Padawan

I found some POTF2 older series at our local mall. I picked up a 3PO with removable limbs and R2 flashback for $3! They also had a Luke Bespin in which I will be picking up very soon...

http://nabooplanet.8m.com http://nabooplanet.8m.com
  12. ODUFrank Jedi Knight

star 2
    I did find the impossible to find Anakin Skywalker, Aunt Beru, and flashback Yoda. The rest of the flashbacks have been relatively easy to find once again, even R2. And, don't believe the rumors about removable limb 3P0 and Removable Helmet Vader. Those are urban legends.
  13. Modal+Nodes+Freak Jedi Youngling

star 4
    sigh...i miss all these guys!
  14. dest83 Force Ghost

star 4
    This is one hella long thread.
  15. Modal+Nodes+Freak Jedi Youngling

star 4
    damn that mr T can sure throw helluva far!

Yeah there was tons of em this long too...
  16. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I never came into this one, but I did in the two other night owl cafes. I miss SoK....
Moderators: Darth_Nub, MOC Yak Face
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.