main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any idea on who Bobba was living with?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by DarthFarted, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthFarted

DarthFarted Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2004
    between AOTC and through ROTS? Weird because i read somewhere that if Jango wasnt killed in the arena he could of ended up fighting his own clones when Yoda showed up with them all. Does boba go back to kamino or was he hanging with some seperatist step parents or what? Would of been cool to see jango fighting mirroe images of himself on geonosis though.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There are 6 young adult Boba Fett books that cover Boba's life from the time of AOTC up to around the time of RoTS. They are quite good and should be available on Amazon - try searching on 'Boba Fett'. Basically he took Slave I and started becoming a bounty hunter.
    Book titles are: Boba Fett: The Fight to Survive. BF: Crossfire, BF: Maze of Deception, BF: Hunted, BF: Pursuit, BF: A New Threat (not necessarily in that order).

3. SithLord4488

SithLord4488 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    i think there are some books about his life

4. DarthJohnkenobi

DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2004
    Michael Jackson took him under his protective wing :D

5. Tyson

Tyson Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2005
    hahaha

6. ExarKunPJ

ExarKunPJ Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2005
    LOL That is brilliant!!!

That is a classic!! im gonna piss myself!!

HAHHAHAHAHHAA

7. BosskMaul

BosskMaul Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    Hey LAJ...does he wear a Clone outfit in one of those? I haven't read any of them but notice that on the cover of one it shows him in a blue Clonetrooper suit.

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Don't think so. Cover on the first book is young Boba. On Crossfire it is Aurra Sing, Jango's helmet, and a red clone trooper. A New Threat has him in Jango's armor along with Grievous and Wat Tambor. Pursuit has him in the familiar green armor along with Ep III Anakin and Asajj Ventress. Maze has Slave I, Aurra Sing, and San Hill. And Hunted has Durge, Jabba, and Nute Gunray.

9. The Bigger Fish

The Bigger Fish Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2000
    Wow. I've never thought about that. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.