main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any ideas for increasing your activities?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Hey eveyone. What can we do to hepl increase the activity here on the forum, and help your fanforce be successful? Perhaps we could brainstorm some ideas here that we could use.

2. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    Probably actually starting a club would help. But I don't think anyone wants to organize it, haha.

3. Darth_Malicious420

Darth_Malicious420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2003
    not really sure, we need more people.....

4. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    Yeah, more people would be good! Other than that I'd love to have some kinda gatherings, who has jedi academy? that could be hours of entertainment in MP mode right there!

5. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    Hey Finney didn't you organize a meeting with jedivalens and some other people a few months back? I didn't attend, but hey, we could always do it again.

You guys attending the midnight screening of Matrix: Revolutions or Return of the King? I'll be there for both.

6. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    yeah we had a meeting some time ago. Ironically the boards went dead after we all met. It's cool to see some new people posting though. Finney and I will be at those midnight shows of course!

7. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    Yeah and about that irony thing... valens and I were the only ones from fresno! and my g/f too but she doesnt really post here... everyone else was from merced or not from fresno, i think they started their own boards.

8. Darth_Malicious420

Aug 7, 2003
    wow...didn't even know they were doing midnight showings for matrix and ROTK....I'll be there....

9. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    yeah they're having midnight showings. they would be stupid not to have them. hopefully a theater here in fresno will participate in showing all 3 films in one day.

10. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    Alright, perhaps all the fresno people should meet for the Matrix and ROTK midnight showings. That'd be cool.

Actually, for Reloaded it was a 10pm showing. Which was nice, instead of getting home at 3am you're done by like 1am. Not sure if they're doing the same thing for Revolutions.

I love the midnight premiere showings though, they're so much fun to attend. So far I've been to the ones for Fellowship, Two Towers, Episode II, and Matrix Reloaded.

And I always try to yell something out right before the movie starts, when it's all quiet, and see if I can get a lot of people to laugh. It's really fun. If you've ever been to any of those above showings at Edwards and remember someone yelling out something stupid, then that was me. Haha

11. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    Hey I do remember someone saying something like that... I remember going to the midnight showing for reloaded, but it was sold out so i went to the ten, it was cool...

12. Darth_Malicious420

Aug 7, 2003
    missed out on those, didn't even think fresno would do that for these movies, will be there for the upcoming ones though...:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.