main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Any ideas?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by gatodama, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    Hey folks,

I am, as you all know, trying to break into the wold of Star Wars(or any illustration job that comes along). I have just submitted a request for information as to expidite this process. Mr. Sansweet was kind enough to give me a contact person to work with.
    Now, what I would like form you guys is your feelings on what kind of artwork you would lay your hard earned money down for. Are the specific characters or scenarios(sp) that you would love to have a poster or print of but they have never been made.

I would like to get a new Star Wars image to send to them. The latest one I have is form the show in Austin with Jeremy, a Boba Fett painting.

I have been painting superheors for far to long. As much as I love Batman, he does not compare to my beloved Star Wars universe.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks for your time,

Cat

2. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Hi Cat!

I would love to see you do something with the new darker Anakin, almost a transformation into Vader, just really dark and sinister. I'd also love to see something that features the female Jedi. I don't think they get enough attention. And my very favorite character from the comics is Quinlan Vos. *drool* I would definitely pay to see anything with him in it. LOL! I probably have a million other ideas too, but I just can't think of any of them right now.

Hope that helped,
    Lisa

3. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    keep em' comin'

4. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    o.k. folks,

they are looking for the obscure. let me have that character that you have always wanted from any corner of the star wars universe. comics, novels, games, movies, ect.

lisa has strted it off nicely lets keep it going.

cat

5. bustergundam

bustergundam Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2004
    I really like the ideas of old jedi, ages ago. Maybe the wars with the sith. I would like to see a dramatic picture of Exar Kun. But I really think that a big battle on a field with nothing but Jedi and Sith would be something I would want on my wall, if it was nice detail and dramatic.

6. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I just thought of another one of my all time favorite characters: THRAWN!!! I love Thrawn!!! And in my opinion, they have never made him the right color blue.

And as for someone obscure, how about Jedi Master S'ra Taa from the Republic comic series or Dark Woman, and lots and lots of Quinlan. Did I mention Quinlan? :) How about Vergere, Nom Anor, and some of the Vong from the NJO series? Corran Horn and Talon Kardde are some of my favorites too, and Jag Fel (I pictured him looking like a younger version of Olivier Martinez).

I guess that's it for now, but I'll probably come up with something else later.

Lisa

7. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I for one would love to see something with Bossk & IG-88. Maybe posing in front of the Houndstooth?

Or how about Luke? Not the one we know, but an aged Jedi Master Luke. Like a 70 year old Luke. That would be cool. Or how about the Black Millenium Falcon from the novels? Everyone forgets that the Verpine painted it black when it was overhauled.

You could do Mace Windu in an action shot showing him using the Vaapad lightsaber form.

All I got for now!

8. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hey cat, iwould love to see exar kun as well, since my charater rob kun is his 30 something generation great grandson. i would love to see a picture done of my character robkun in stormtrooper armor before the transoformation of rob kun jedigrandmaster. basically its me in costume with a couple of sabers turquoise color since it is a double blade that he uses. thanks cat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.