Any information from The Grande?

Discussion in 'Winston-Salem, NC' started by Winter1138, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winter1138

Winter1138 Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2002
    It appears that the majority of the people posting are planning to try the first available show at The Grande. Has anyone had a chance yet to contact management there to get any information?

I have tried Consolidated Theaters web site and it did not have any helpful information or any email addresses that might help us gain info on ticket availability and line-up procedures they will be following. When I was checking for the Special Editions and TPM releases, the managers of the theaters were very helpful (except for the Marketplace in 1997 - threatened to call the police on me if I camped out), but I had to find the right person who actually had the authority to provide info.

Anybody have any info or contacts there???
  2. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    i'm calling on wednesday. hell, i might get ancy and call today. i absolutely hate my work schedule for the release of this prequel as opposed to back in '99. back in '99 i worked 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and had the whole "normal" day to arrange meetings or phone calls and talk with theater management, and squeeze in some sleep whenever. these days i work disgusting 12 noon 'till 10 p.m. shifts. it sucks, i tell ya. fortunately i have reserved my remaining 3 vacation days for may 15, 16, and 17. 3 days of pure star wars blisssss.
    hey, where were you in '99?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.