main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Any Interest In Seeing AOTC On Imax At Universal City Again?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Some of us down in San Diego were thinking of coming up there again to see AOTC before it leaves the Imax screen. We were thinking either Monday December 23rd, or Tuesday December 24th as starting Christmas, the Lion King will be playing there. Are any of you planning another trip to Universal Citywalk?

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Looks like we will be going on the 23rd if anyone wants to join us. I believe the only showing in IMAX is at 10:45am is that correct?

3. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I believe that is right...
    I could try to make it :)

Yeah yeah, there is no TRY ;)

4. SoloJedi

SoloJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2001
    greetings -
    I would really like to see it again in imax too. I was planning on going next week but forgot that Mufasa would soon be taking over the big screen.....darn it!
    I can't go monday.....working.
    So i might have to go on Sunday morning to see it..........

5. JediVixen

JediVixen Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    I would love to see it again......unfortunately, Saturday morning is the only good time for me.

Regards, Emily

6. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    I, too, would have loved to go see it again, but I'm on jury duty on Monday -- the trial was supposed to end on Friday but that didn't happen, alas.

Everybody have fun -- and best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year to you all!

Helen

7. SoloJedi

SoloJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2001
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, i saw AOTC again in IMAX......i think i enjoyed it this time more than all the other times i've seen it. HOWEVER, i did miss the first 15 mins cause the time placed wrong on the imax/Uni. Stus. site. It stated that it started at 10:45 but did not state AM or PM. So we get there at 10:05 am and they tell us that it has already started and the next showing would be at 10:45 PM. We saw it anyway....but needless to say i was a bit miffed. Oh well, we plan to go tomorrow night, one more time at 10:45 PM
    If anyone can or wants to make it, it would be fun.....
    Take care all..........
    MTFBWY.....
    go L.A. Fan force!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    Darn I would love to have seen it again but alas I am not coming home until Dec. 30th. I am trying to see it up here in Portland though...Since I hear the screen is the wrap around kind, different then the city walk one....So much to do though, so we'll see....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.