Pacific Any Interest In Starting Up A FanForce Chapter in San Francisco CA?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Dec 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight

star 6
    The SanFrancisco Fanforce chapter board has been deleted. The former San Francisco fanforce chapter has decided to leave fanforce and are calling themselves the S.F.S.W. They have their own website and forum but are no longer associated with fanforce.

If there is anyone in the San Francisco area who would like to start up a new chapter of Fanforce there please post in this thread. If there are at least three people interested, I will create a new San Francisco forum for you. After three meetings you will become official and can elect your City Rep. If you have any questions, please post them here or feel free to send me a private message.
  2. Zuck Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Im interested. Tried to hook up with the old Fan Force group, but wasnt into there thing. Hope there are some other Frisco fans who would like to hang out and form a group in the hometown of Star Wars! :)
  3. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Zuck,
    You don't know me but I lead a bunch of SW fans who are my best friends here in SF dubbed Rogue Squadron. I've already taken measures to reestabilish SF Fan Force for the people of this city who love SW and so that we can have a SF forum again that's deemed appropriate for all. If you want to come to the meeting tomorrow let me know and I'll PM you the details. Anyone else who wants to know about this can also e-mail me at Jedi_Tenken@yahoo.com. We'd be honored if you joined us. =)

May the Force be with you!

-Ming
  4. Rogue6 Jedi Master

star 2
    Recognize Rogue Squadron as a candidate for Lead SF FF Chapter.

I support this motion and vote to have it passed.

I will be attending 12/21/02 meeting in SF.

Anyone interested in supporting this motion and/or wish to attend the meeting please contact:

Jedi_Tenken@yahoo.com

or

c.shem@sbcglobal.net
  5. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for joining the party Six, wouldn't be exiciting with out ya here! =)
  6. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    hmm...intersting, never would've realized that San francisco did not have a Fan Force already. Well actually techiqually they did, but they left, so good luck to you guys and MTFBWY! :)
  7. Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the well wishes there, sorry I didn't see your message sooner but I don't usually come to this region of the boards often. Thanks though ans as far as SF Fan Force is concerned, we are still in the fight! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.