main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Any Jay & Silent Bob fans out there...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rex_Karrde, Dec 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex_Karrde

Rex_Karrde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    As I mentioned to some of the CF'ers, I have a copy of J & S.B.S.B. For those that have not seen the movie or those that want to see a VERRY COOL part that was cut out, I want to plan a get together before the year is over, I'm moving next month, so It will be sorta the last party of my hide out. Or I can bring the movie to some ones house and party there next year.

Just let me know. :D

2. Rex_Karrde

Dec 7, 2001
    I forgot to mention, this movie is the screening movie. That is why it has the deleted scene.

ENJOY, you would not regret it.

CIAO

3. BoB

BoB Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    OH and if anyone wants to see it on the big screen the Vic has been playing lately as part of its brew and view.

4. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Sadly, it's playing nowhere in the Twin Cities area. :( I take consolation in that Zoolander is still at the cheap theater.

5. Rex_Karrde

Dec 7, 2001
    Yeap, the Brew & View is the place to see any movie, if you want to drink, smoke , go crazy :D & enjoy the big screen.

But they still don't have the deleted scene. I'm pretty sure it will be in the DVD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.