main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Any KebCo customers out there?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MrShiny, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrShiny

MrShiny Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    Hey, if anyone has sent KebCo money for action figures not yet shipped, you might want to contact your credit card company.

See the forums on Sir Steve's Guide - they explain what people have been doing just to get a response from KebCo. KebCo has shipped nothing nor contacted anyone for months, aside from saying back at the beginning of their month that they were shipping out 10,000 figures.

It appears they may be going belly-up.

2. Lt_Dak-Ferris

Lt_Dak-Ferris Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2003
    I am glad that I stopped ordering from them about a year ago. Their service was just horrible.

3. MrShiny

MrShiny Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    It's gotten worse. On Sir Steve's forums, it seems only one person has gotten a shipment since about February, and that was for 6 figures. Many people (myself included) have had orders move to "pending" status - meaning our credit cards were charged in full, but no product shipped. They haven't communicated with anyone since 5/1, when they updated their web site to say they just got in 10,000 figures and would be shipping them in the next few days. No one has seen those.

Meanwhile, they run a store on eBay that does ship. Funny thing is some of the product on eBay is stuff they owe members of the "One of Every Figure" club of theirs!

4. EV9D98D8

EV9D98D8 Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2005
    I ordered from Kebco once last summer, about $100 worth of stuff. It took 2 months to get my order shipped to me. It wasn't like I ordered hard to find figures either.

During those 2 months I tried e-mailing and never got a reply, then I tried calling and never got anyone to answer the phone.

When I finally did get my order, I had already found a few of the figures at retail stores, and one of the figures I ordered was out of stock.

I never did business with them again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.