main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any love for a newbie?

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by celticbountyhunter, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celticbountyhunter

celticbountyhunter Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2002
    Hello, I'm new to these forums, and I've just discovered the FanForce chapter in Vegas. I would like to get in touch with some of you and find out what it's all about. I'm 23 and I've loved Star Wars since I was a kid, but have only recently begun getting DEEP into it. I'm now reading the books and learning character bio's and all that crap. I'm becoming the one thing that I said I never would...a Star Wars Geek. But I accept it with open arms. :D I'm looking forward to meeting people with a true passion for the SW Universe, as I'm now contemplating on building my own Jango or Boba Fett costume, and I don't wanna' feel like the only freak in Vegas...ok, well...so there's LOTS of freaks in Vegas, but you know what I mean. Heh heh. Anywho, someone please respond or email me at norsecelticdemon@hotmail.com and let me know what's up with the club. Thanx.

-Bulldog

[image=http://www.revbulldogmilenko.com/images/celticbountyhunter01.jpg]

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Welcome to our corner of the forums! You'll probably fit in pretty well in our group, because we're all kinda geeky when it comes to Star Wars.

Let me start by giving you a little background on our group. We began meeting in April of this year, and became an official Fan Force chapter on May 15th, 2002 at 7:00pm while standing in line for the midnight showing of Attack of the Clones at the Digital Projection Theater in Sam's Town. Since then, we've mostly become a social group, however we are planning on producing our own Fan Film. Darth Raith is the brians behind this operation, and I suspect he has most of the story fleshed out in his mind.

If you'd like to attend our next meeting, just keep checking back. We'll probably schedual one after New Years because everyone is pretty busy during the holiday season. It will, most likely, be at Darth Raith's apartment complex in North Las Vegas, but nothing is official yet.

If you have some time on your hands, I would suggest going back through the pages and looking at some of the old topics to get a good idea how we do things in the Las Vegas Fan Force.

We look forward to meeting you!

3. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    You've just stepped into a larger world.

Welcome dude!!!

4. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    BTW, if you plan to put a Fett costume together be prepared to spend ALOT of money to get it right. A few of my guys have built Fett costumes and I believe the price range is in the several thousands by now. My trooper suit cost a little less but has nowhere near the details as a bounty Hunter does.

Tim Anadon
    TK-002 Neon City Garrison CO

5. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    I'd like to have a Clone Trooper (Blue Lieutenant rank) made but I may as well save for a car! I'll just settle for a helmet and get it custom painted... :p

6. celticbountyhunter

celticbountyhunter Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2002
    WOW! Thanx for makin' a newbie feel welcome. By the way, if you would like to read my first FanFic submission on these forums, it's quite humorous mind you, you can check it here. It's called "A day in the life of a Bounty Hunt...err...dad". I hope you like it. Anyway, I look forward to meeting all of you in the Vegas area soon, and hopefully some of you who aren't as well.

-Bulldog

[image=http://www.revbulldogmilenko.com/images/celticbountyhunter01.jpg]

7. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Welcome Bounty Hunter Dude, I am the aforementioned Darth Raith and Star Wars is my religion. So dont worry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.