main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Any Magic players?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Hoby-Wan_Kenobi, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoby-Wan_Kenobi

Hoby-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2005
    Since Hans is dragging his heels and has yet to sign up for his own account, he asked me post and ask if anyone in the group plays Magic: The Gathering?

We both play and we're always looking for others who enjoy the game to play with as well. But Hans plays a LOT...me? Kind of a fringe fan. ;)

So...any takers?

Anyone?

Bueller?

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    DAGNABBIT!

I wish you guys came along before I sold all my cards. Well, except for Lands, but what can you do with only mana?

*sigh*

And with all the ROTS crud out right now, I don't see me picking up any new cards anytime soon. And I had some good cards. *sigh*

:_|

3. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    played once at wooks house and enjoyed it, even though I was still learning but I stay away from anything that may cost me too much money... I just spent 252 bucks at the comic stop yesturday, comics anbd books take all my money

4. skirge5

skirge5 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    I still play some. It has been a few months since i cracked a booster or anything, but i still enjoy it, have been staying on top of stuff through SCG and TMD just dont play much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.