Any new information on the Star Wars: Unleashed 2003 figures yet?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by masterskywalker, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. masterskywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    In November they had a preview of Leia in her bikini outfit called "Sultry" ( ;) ;) ), and Vader with removable helmet called "Redemption". But I've seen nothing since.

I've heard rumors about them doing Darth Sidious, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Obi Wan Kenobi. Any pictures or information on any of these guys?

2. masterskywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    up,

I thought you guys were "teh l33t" when it came to collecting. For shame! :p
  3. LittleGreenMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    The Official Star Wars Website's Cargo Bay section has some info for you on the New Unleashed ;)
    Nothing on the Later Waves, Just on Vader Redux & "Sultry" Leia :) Says they will be out January 10th!! Tomorrow! :D Good Luck finding them, I Still haven't seen the Tyranus/Mace Wave!!
  4. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I still need to get Padme, Mace and Tyrannus!
    Right now, They seem to be making apperances here and there, but it always seems to be when I'm out of Cash.....8-}
  5. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I have all 7 of the original. Jango and Maul - Walmart, Mace and Dooku - KayBee, Vader, Anakin and Padme, TRU. these are the only places I've seen those peices. I don't know yet which of the three will get the new ones, but I'm going to all three today after work. If I find them I'll let you all know
  6. -JW- Jedi Knight

I hear Yarna D'al Gargan is next on the list ;)
  7. masterskywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    I ordered all of mine from Entertainment Earth. It took a while, but man was it worth it. :)
  8. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I know this is kind of off topic, but I don't want to start a new thread...
    I've been having a real hard time finding the new ones. It seems that no stores carry the Unleashed figs anymore. Are they popular (making them "rare")? Or do stores just not stock them anymore? I remember finding the Maul and Jango/Boba sets everywhere. I can't find the Mace, Tyranus, or Vader.. or ANY Unleashed figs anywhere! I check Target, TRU, Walmart, KB frequently.
  9. Sithman Chosen One

star 7
    Yah, all I can find is Padmé. :(
  10. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I never saw Anakin, Padmé or Vader, but here in Albuquerque Dooku and Mace are in abundance.
  11. Legolas_Greenleaf_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Where's the Yoda unleashed!!???????? :mad:
  12. javman7339 Jedi Knight

Ive had the darth vader for months. I bought it at Wal-mart and have seen him and padme,maul and jango there. I just bought Mace and Tyrannus at TRU. I passed originally on all exept Vader. I atually just got my Maul and Jango from e-toys for 8$ each. The next day they went back to full price. I now have all 7. They look so nice opened and displayed i had to get them all. I normally open just my ships so I can hang them. Of topic, what sort of light can i put in my shelves to show them off better, Black light?
  13. CranieAmidala Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bah. Unfortunatly my TRU and Walmart locations don't carry them. I guess I'll have to buy them online.
  14. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    Hey javman7339, you may want to try some sort of a spotlight with a metalic material behind them. The figures will only partially glow as I have already tried it :)
  15. javman7339 Jedi Knight

16. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    Any new info on when the new Unleashed Leia and the second Unleashed Darth Vader are due out?

Mike C. ;)
  17. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    There were released Friday. I havn't seen any on the shelves, but I pre-ordered my Leia online
  18. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    I just found the first Unleashed Vader and Padme for the first time last week... Only seeing them at TRU for the most part now. None at Wal-Mart or Target though I did find a Jango for $6 at K-Mart yesterday.
  19. JangoFett23 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have only 4 of the 7 (Dooku, Anakin, Jango/Boba, and Darth Maul). I found my Darth Maul at a Target awhile back and Anakin at Toys'R'Us about 2 weeks ago; my Jango/Boba and Dooku I found at KB Toys recently all of them I got for only $10...that was sweet! :D Although I did see a Padme at Toys'R'Us when I bought my Anakin and but I didn't have enough for both and since then haven't been able to find her. :( I guess I will have to buy them online o'well I get them sooner or later...I hope.

Fett23-
  20. Jedi_Riibu Jedi Master

star 4
    All I want is Unleashed Obi-Wan, and they haven't even showed us a picture of him yet. :(
  21. JangoFett23 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, that would be nice. I would also like to add that new Luke Skywalker to my collection.

Fett23-
  22. royalguard96 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hopefully stores will order differently with this line than the first 7.

Row after row of Jangos and Mauls, while Vader, Padme, etc. were nearly impossible to find.
  23. Darth-Kevin-Thomas Force Ghost

star 5
    Thats strange, in vegas, all i can find is padme and anakin. It is insane. I have not seen any other figures in the stores other that those two (minus the vader i took right out of the stock box and bought). I cannot find that gosh darn maul. What the junk is that

Any way, if anyone knows of any good sites to get those bad boys, any hel p would be good. That mace unleashed is nice. This is the best toy idea since etch-a-sketch. I only have vader, anakin and padme now. I have been focusing on my LOTR collection (30 figs :-O) but now i've noticed the SW unleashed and it is just wonderful.
    KT out
  24. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I want him: [face_love]

[image=http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnews/imgs/Unleashed-Luke_lg.jpg]
  25. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Now that's what I'm talking about!! Finally an Unleashed I can be really excited about... That Luke looks great!
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.