main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any New Jersey DVD Midnight Openings?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by pstamato75, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pstamato75

pstamato75 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    OK, all the Best Buys in my area are gonna be closed, so does anyone know of anywhere in the Central Jersey area that is going to be opened?

2. Crow_T_Robot

Crow_T_Robot Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 2002
    I don't know, but as another Central-Jerseyan I must ask, whereabouts in Central Jersey are you?

3. pstamato75

Sep 26, 2001
    I'm in Edison. And you? I have already called toys r us, wal mart, best buy gamestop, eb and target and no one is opened.

4. Crow_T_Robot

Crow_T_Robot Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 2002
    I'm originally from Sayreville but moved a few years ago to Monroe but I'm in school now up in Northern Jersey so I won't be able to get mine at least for a few days anyway.

5. mikadojedi

mikadojedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 25, 2003
    Come out to Times Sqaure's Virgin Megastore. The NYC Mepa Fanforce group will be there. BTW: What is BestBuy charging for the set?

6. pstamato75

Sep 26, 2001
    I'm not sure how much they are gonna be but there was an article on theforce.net main page listing what they would be. They were all basically the same price give or take a few bucks. Times square is outta my range, Our son was born on the 9th, so stayin up all night other than to take care of him with feedings and diaper changes is kinda outta the question. I just wanted to find a semi-local place to pick it up so i can watch them tonight while I am up with him. Thanks though. :)

7. mikadojedi

mikadojedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 25, 2003
    Mazel-Tov on the new addition to your Mispacha(sp) yiddish for family.

8. pstamato75

Sep 26, 2001
    Thank you very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.