main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any news on an "Ultimate" Star Wars Saga Soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by sith_rising, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Just something on my mind. Now that the saga is complete, I can't be totally satisfied until I have complete scores of all 6 movies in a cool box set. Any news from LFL?

2. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    There's a thread, like 4 threads down on this. But it looks like it's just the OSTs of the PT and the OT. Except the sound quality will sound worse or something. The reporter was too damn vague about the whole thing.

3. DarthTiki

DarthTiki Jedi Master

May 16, 2002
    I want a set with the film and english versions of Lapti Nek and the disco music that we see during the sail barge establishing shot.

4. Zarm_Rkeeg

Zarm_Rkeeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2003
    I'm workin' on that English Lapti Nek... if only that @^&$@! documentary was easier to find these days...

But if I recall hearing correctly, the studio making the ROTJ doc actually LOST the masters they were loaned, so it's unlikely LFL has the English Lapti Nek masters. Still, they're likely to have something, and I can't give a source for that bit of info, so take it with a grain of salt...

5. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Yeah, I don't care for Lapti Nek, but I like the music the band plays right after Boushh and Jabba wrap up their bargaining. Pretty funky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.