main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any one SW costuming for Mardi Gras?

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by ArtisticJedi, Dec 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtisticJedi

ArtisticJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    The spanish town parade in my hometown of Baton Rouge seems like that sort of thing would fit in.

Hey, I'm new around here, had no idea LA had its own fan force. See yall later

geaux tigers

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Have you signed up in our official Roll Call thread. Do so, and become a member of our group.

Perhaps we should consider STAR WARS costuming for Mardi Gras. I will be giving this some serious thought. If I do, I will be dressing as the Bespin/Degabah Luke. Therefore, I will be needing an authentic lightsaber and blaster.

3. ArtisticJedi

ArtisticJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    I am currently working on a nice CHEAP boba fett costume.
    Although I would love to fini**** around Mardi Gras, it will not be completed.

I have som scrapped, throwaround, hey I'm borded helmets i made that i and some friends may wear, but that is it.
    We want to dress for LSU's next football season.
    My friend and I want to dress as Jedi and have purple and gold lightsabers,

Thank lucas for mace!

see yall around, and may the force be with you.

4. NightForce

NightForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2002
    Just thinking that Mardi Gras would be a super time to do some filming. Does anyone have a video camera? Can anyone come up with a short Star Wars story which would include Mardi Gras and maybe a King Cake? The missing baby. Who took the baby from the King Cake? The theif becomes lost in the Mardi Gras crowd. This local group looks for it......etc. Something funny for the whole group to interact while catching beads at the parade. Just a thought. from Night Force

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.