main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Any others interested in the 501st?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, May 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Just wondering if there are any other who are or plan to become members of the 501st Legion. I am in the process of purchasing my armor and think it would be great to tie the 501st and the Omaha FanForce together.

Mark

2. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Hey, I am but it will have to wait until next March or April... Tax Time!! I jsut cant swing the extra cash right now. Later Dawmer

3. TheStarKiller

TheStarKiller Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    I would be interested...But again there is that money issue. I just got done movin this past weekend and I am tapped at the moment. $500 is a bit to spend for something that may not even fit right once I get it.

But as I said...I am interested. We'll talk more at the next meeting.

Thanks.

-- Rusty

4. jediamber

jediamber Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2001
    Yes- I just talked to Scott yesterday. I'm putting together a biker scout outfit.
    -- Is anyone from Omaha traveling to Dragon Con? I need to start making arangements and I'm not sure how to go about it.

amberpurcell@aol.com

5. banthagrl

banthagrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2001
    I'm interested, but aside from my current lack of cash, I'm more worried about my possible lack of technical skill - I'd like to see firsthand how its done by someone who's done it before I invest the money. Maybe those of you have armor or are in the process of modifying it could run a tutorial?

6. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Once I have my armor, I would be more than willing to show others what I'm doing with it.

7. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Anyone signed up yet? I've been since Spring and I've had a blast in the things I've done. I went to ConvergenceCon in Minneapolis and had the most wonderful time of my life. I could have lived in that weekend forever. I'd be happy to help anyone out in finding armor now that the sources have come to a trickle and any techincal help you might need. I could spend all day in my suit it fits so nice. I've yet to meet any Omaha 501st members. I've confirmed there are 3 of us, including me.

8. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    I'm in Omaha, but I'm not a member of the FanForce. I have completed biker scout armor, but not stormtrooper armor. It is worth it, though. If you have any questions, I'd love to help out. I'm in the gray area with the 501st right now. It seems very difficult to get a hold of the local garrison commander. Anyway, I thought I'd drop my two cents. Thanks.

JJaeckel
    TK750

9. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    TK750, drop me an email if you would...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.