main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any plans for a new South Park game???

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Drac39, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I hope we get one. It`d rock on PS2. I`d love it if it went by the new series.
    It should be a shooting game like the 1998 version was.
    A larger asortment of characters would be good too.
    Like Towlie,Professor Chaos,or Butters,Tweek,etc.
    ,or Am I just dumb?

2. Darth_Simpson

Darth_Simpson Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Well, considering that the first game was an atrocity, I think you're just dumb. ;)

3. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ...ick, i hope not..

The two South Park games that i played were pretty bad....(That South Park racing game is probably the least fun thing i've ever played!)

4. WindexedStormtrooper

WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I highly, highly doubt there will be anymore South Park games.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone have said that they were sternly against making the first round of South Park games, but were talked into it by their management. They even admitted that the games were crappy and apologized. They seemed to imply that there wouldn't be anymore South Park video games.

:(

5. Guirun_Karyyk

Guirun_Karyyk Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    I hope not...

While I did actually like the South Park FPS on the N64 (deathmatch was pretty good) which was reworked from the old Turok engine by Acclaim, the games that followed, South Park Rally & Chef's Luv Shack (UGH!) are both poor. South Park Rally was obviously just another licensed kart racer, and there are plenty in the genre that are much, much better. Chef's Luv Shack, on the other hand, is probably the worst excuse for a game I've ever seen. The load times are atrocious, and whoever came up with it apparently has no clue as to what the word "entertainment" means (unless of course they actually like repetitive, boring mini-games).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.