main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any Players/GMs in Toronto Area (D&D or SW)?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Jerba_Bantha, May 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerba_Bantha

Jerba_Bantha - SWRPG Designer -Former RPG Staff VIP

Jan 14, 2001
    Hi people. This is the guy who run sTFN's RPG section. I'm desperately looking for a group of players, for either editions of the SW RPG. If you wanna try that stuff, or if you're a veteran role-player, let me know and we can start a cool campaign!

You can also contact me at rpg@theforce.net

May the Force be with y'all, and looking forward to many hours of fun in the SW galaxy!

2. E_Greyshadow

E_Greyshadow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    *sigh* Why couldn'tcha live in WINNIPEG?!? So close, yet so far...

3. ArtyEwok

ArtyEwok LFL Artist star 4 VIP

Mar 18, 1999
    IN August/September I'll be in Barrie so if you're in the north part of Toronto I might be tempted. :)

Amy

4. Jerba_Bantha

Jerba_Bantha - SWRPG Designer -Former RPG Staff VIP

Jan 14, 2001
    Very cool, Amy!

Are you going to GenCon again this year?

5. ArtyEwok

ArtyEwok LFL Artist star 4 VIP

Mar 18, 1999
    Alas, no.. as much as I want to I haven't recieved any feedback from the WOTC volunteer people (They must be swamped, completely understandable. Or Canadians can't be volunteers) and I've already told my family that i can't go to a wedding on that weekend, so if I went to genCon and they found out.. ugh.

So I won't be there unless you know a way that I can get everything but travel and food sponsored and in return I can do much grunt work and the like.

If not.. then hey.. will you be at that big con in Toronto in August? Because I'm thinking of skipping Gencon so i can go to that one, I have a friend that lives closeish to where the con is being held so I'll ask her if I can stay with her for a weekend :D. I'm going to be inquiring about volunteer stuff as soon as I recover the URL for their web site through my ICQ history.

Either way, it could be fun.

Hey.. are you in the north of Toronto? :D I don't feel like navigating for more than an hour to get to a game ;)

6. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    I've been dreaming of going to GenCOn for years. Especially back when I was big into Spellfire.

7. King_Amidala

King_Amidala Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2001
    Hey Jerba Bantha...

I know a great guy in Bolton who has a house who is willing to roleplay...

He's Me!

[face_devil]

Er...wait a second...I already played with you last friday...

Maybe this will strike a cord...

...THE CHILD OF LIGHT IS...DEAD!

Seriously, if anyone in Toronto is interested...join us...I can vouch for Jerba_Bantha, he's a good guy...

jb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.