any rpg groups out there?

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by lightsyder, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightsyder Force Ghost

star 1
    i've been wwanting to get into the star wars rpg worl for awhile, but i've had no one to teach me the ropes. i've got most of the new d20 source books (i bought them just for the info in them). anyway any groups that get together and play in the clarksburg/bridgeport/fairmont/morgantown area?
  2. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't do the "official" SW rpg with all the rules and stuff. But I am currently active in 9 unofficial rpgs of varying natures. If you are interested I can give you some links... :)

-Fettish
  3. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Myself, Ithorian, Vallid, and Dot use to play the Star Wars RPG (the new series), but some schedule issues forced us to hold off the game for a while. :( There was some talk a while back of starting it up again, but nothing really happened. Ithorian was the GM.

I have played some D&D, and DMed a bit of it. I have also built a few modules for Neverwinter Nights, but nothing fancy.

I have also played EQ, AC, AC2, and am currently playing DAoC, but I don't think they qualify as a true RPG ;)

Rap
  4. Samuel Jedi Master

star 4
    You sound like me lightsyder. I've gotten all the new books. Have a few of the old WEG books too. One of my most prized starwars items is my Imperial sourcebook. I'll never part with it :p

Got the core book finally not to long ago, been trying to learn the rules and all that. I think I made a character.....I "think".

oh and I got the 100th post!!! ;)
  5. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ooooh..RPGing...never done a star wars version of those, but would be very interested if someone does get one up and running. Ive played a lil D&D and enough console and pc RPG's to fry a pentium 2, so I think itd be fun to learn. =)
  6. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, once upon a time, I ran a campaign. We stopped about four sessions or so from completion of it, which was a bit frustrating, but that's OK.

As for running another one, I don't think my heart's in it anymore, sadly. :( I'd love to play one, but I don't think I'd want to GM anymore.
  7. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wohoo! Does that mean that Ahpoo gets the run the next campaign Ithorian?

-Dot
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.