main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any species stronger than Vong?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by LuBusVassal, Dec 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IkritMan

IkritMan Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 11, 2002
    Humans.

2. Shay_Durron

Shay_Durron Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2002
    Doesn't matter if there are any species stronger. You can beat everyone if you are just smarter.

That's what the Yuuzhan Vong are right now. The NR was falling apart when they arrived and they still are. As long as they don't fix that, they'll not beat the Vong!

3. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    The peopel who keep saying humans are missing the point.

Humans are divided. The Vong are united.

4. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Species in muscle strength: What is? Nohgri lost to a Vong in muscle strength so take that into consideration.

Species in Brains: plenty! Like bo'mar monks.

Species in a united front against another united front: Humans aren't united!

5. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    in individual physical strength, Vong rank pretty high... along with Wookiees, Whiphids, Noghri, Trandoshans, and leaner Hutts. Barabels might be a good match too.. maybe even Aqualish...

i wonder how many Vong warriors Jango Fett or Boba Fett could polish off in one fight?

6. snarf5181

snarf5181 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I'd like to see a talz go to work on a vong.

7. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    Whats a Talz?

8. snarf5181

snarf5181 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Muftak from the cantina. Big white fuzzy guy. I believe they were used as slave labor, and are really strong but not very bright (IIRC).

9. DARKAURUM

DARKAURUM Jedi Master star 3

Jan 21, 2002
    First off, I considered the idea of Jango being able to kill a Jedi laughable. What happened using your lightsaber to deflect blaster bolts? Did that dinosaur-jedi dude forget? And Boba got smoked by Luke.

Here's what a battle with a Vong would look like.
    Vong: Die, infidel!
    Jango: They'll do their job.
    Vong: What?
    Jango: The clones will do their job.
    Vong: What the ____ are you talking about?
    Jango: There can be no mistakes this time Zem.
    Vong: I think you're confused buddy.

At this point, the Vong would get angry, and come at Jango. Jango would fire some bolts from that useless little blaster of his into the Vong's Vorduun Crab armor, which will be absorbed. Jango would then get his head chopped off by an amphistaff. The end.

Alternate ending - Jango uses his rocket to fly away like a wimp. And anyway - a rocket? Is that like, retro-cool or something? YOu gonna wear some bell-bottoms for us too? Get a repulsorlift, buddy. MODERNIZE!!!

Another point - Boba is (I'm assuming) still alive at the time of the NJO, but the geezer's got to be something like 55 or so.

10. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    What, you mean like Han? :p

11. DARKAURUM

DARKAURUM Jedi Master star 3

Jan 21, 2002
    Good one, MasterSkywalker. Hehe.
    You're right though. Han Solo has already been born during the time of the prequels. With the recent revisions in timeline, I can't remember exactly how many years before yavin he was born, though. Anyone know? We know Boba is born 32 years B.Y. (ten years before AOTC, so right after the events of TPM)
    Since the current NJO timeline is about 28-29 years after the battle of Yavin, BobaGeezer is at a ripe age of 60.

12. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    theres a tech commentaryon rockets VS repulsors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.