Any Star Wars Fans in Mississauga?

Discussion in 'Ontario General' started by Davin_Leikvold, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davin_Leikvold Jedi Knight

star 1
    Has anyone in Mississauga tried to start a Star Wars Club? How come I can't find any to join? [face_worried]

I'm thinking of creating my own but have no clue where to start!
  2. Woofer Jedi Master

star 4
    Best bet is to hang around the Toronto forum.

Despite the name, there are people from Mississauga there, and *gasp* even Brampton!!
  3. Davin_Leikvold Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am new to the forums.

Tell me Woofer, what sort of things can you do to earn a "title"?
  4. grey_starr Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in Milton... and hang with the Toronto and Niagra groups... though not too much is happening in Toronto... it gets better...
  5. Davin_Leikvold Jedi Knight

star 1
    You been to the Star Wars Convention at the Toronto Convention Centre, Grey Starr? You know when the next convention will be held or where I can find out?
  6. grey_starr Jedi Master

star 4
    You mean Toronto Trek?... I sure was there!... Toronto Trek 19 will be July 15-17, 2005 at the DoubleTree International Plaza Hotel. http://www.tcon.icomm.ca/tt19/ ...

I've slipped into a bunch of photo's online from TTrek 18... but, it's hard to see it's me unless you know what to look for... but here's some... http://www.501st.ca/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=97 ... I'm one of the Stormtroopers with the white pauldron...
  7. Davin_Leikvold Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hmm... Your The Storm Trooper Next to the one on the far right, correct? Sounds awesome!
    But knowing my folks, It's probably out of the question. (Just can't wait till I can Drive!)
    If I am going on a outting of this magnitude, the whole family is likely to go... so...

Besides, I try not to deal too much with the empire ;)
    (I Heard They Set for Stun, Even when dealing with local citizens!)
  8. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    Hi Davin, welcome to the boards !!! there is also a Halton general forum inbetween Toronto and Niagara. In regards to your question about earning a title Davin titles are for CRs City Reps ( current or former). There is also a leadership committee in Toronto and like the CR they are voted in by the members of the particular chapter. The CR or leadership committee members can also make a request to myself to have titles given to particular members for roles that they perform within the group, ie Public Relations officer, C3 planning Co-ordinator etc. Please feel free to contact me if you would like additional information :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.