main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA Any Star Wars miniatures players in the area?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lone__Gunman, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone__Gunman

Lone__Gunman Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2002
    Hello all, I'm an Auburn University GTA who has decided miniatures do not take up enough of my money already, and am thinking about trying out SWM. Are there any plauers in the area? I already come to Columbus regularly, so I would be happy to meet anyone to play.

Thanks!

2. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Hi Lone Gunman,

I collect the miniatures. So far, I have not actually played the game, but I do want to. I have suggested in times past that we try it out as one of our club activities, but it has never panned out. Another guy who recently joined our club collects them, more seriously than I do, I think, but I am not sure whether he plays or not.

Again, this is something I would like to do if we can get it going.

3. Lone__Gunman

Lone__Gunman Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2002
    Cool, I'd love to help get it going; feel free to drop me a line at snellca at auburn.edu

:)

4. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    The club is getting ready to start a guild of mini players after September. Right now there are about 5 of us who want to learn to play.

Email me at dandylions72bhs@hotmail.com to put your name on our club mailing list.

ttyl
    Cathy

5. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Chris, is that you?

Drop the club a line so we can set up a game night.

Cathy

6. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Hi
    Don't forget that the club has 'guilds'.. These are separate activities that other club members might not be into, but can meet up and do their own thing (w/o violating the club rules).

The guilds we have are:

Collecting
    Costuming
    Gaming
    Scrapbooking
    Other Sci-Fic Interests (Harry Potter, Horror)

So set up a time, place, date and email me and I'll post it to the board and sent out a letter.

Cathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.