main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Any SW RPG gamers out there?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MeatBag, Dec 15, 2006.

1. MeatBag

MeatBag Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2006
    Hi there!

Hope I'm not being too bold, but the Neon City Garrison tells me that this is the place to find people interested in the Star Wars RPG.

A bit about myself; I'm 30 years old (yep, I'm an old fart, alright), which means I've been gaming for... Lessee... 18 years? Wow!
    I am, of course, a fan of Star Wars, but I'm an even bigger fan of RPGs, so naturally I'm a HUGE fan of the Star Wars RPG.
    I do have a preferense for the old D6 version by West End games, but I've got no problems with the D20 version either.
    I definately come from the "role-playing" school of gaming, and like to create characters that have a definite personality so I can get into their heads and make them fully-developed. Don't be scared, though, I'm not one of those "Mazes and Monsters" types who are incapable of seperating fantasy from reality.

Anyway, do I sound like the kind of guy you'd like to game with? Star Wars or otherwise?

If I do, feel free to send me an e-mail at ludvigvondrake@yahoo.com, or give me a ring at (702) 845-3071

Ciao 4 Now

2. Zero7

Zero7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2006
    He there. I'd be interested.

3. MeatBag

MeatBag Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2006
    Interested in what, precisely?

I'm afraid you're going to have to be a bit more detailed.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Wow... excellent reference to 'Mazes and Monsters'!

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i love SW RPG i can't wait for that new core rule book to come out.

6. darth_of_nm

darth_of_nm Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 17, 2005
    I love to RPG, however I've never played the SW RPG. And I'm new to the area.

7. MeatBag

MeatBag Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2006
    Well, what do you usually play?

8. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i've never played the d6 west end games sw rpg but i've played the wizards of the coast d20 for a few years now i loves it. basically anything d20 i love. and mutants and masterminds is quite an awesome game too.

9. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Rifts (in many of its forms) as well as D&D (in many of its forms).

10. DarthJerrod

DarthJerrod Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2007
    "I've gotta bad feeling about this..."

Greetings! I am 38, a huge Star Wars Fan, and a avid RPG Roll Master. I would be interested in running a campaign as the Star Wars version of Dungeon Master; perhaps with a little help from a co-master. I have two kids, 3 and 9, who would have to accompany me to game sessions. Ideally, one of our players could open their home to a campaign.

I currently play a character in a D&D Forgotten Realm campaign about 2-3 Saturdays evenings a month; but that game is going very slowly. I could work up a campaign and run the sessions if we could find someone to host the event (perferabley in their home where kids can play). I am currently doing this with my D&D group and it works out well. We throw a pot luck every time we meet, and our kids play together while the adults Role Play.

If you can provide the home, I can provide the adventure. Let me know. Send email to jerrodgunning@gmail.com

11. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    well we have a game that is starting up and one of our players is hosting it at her apartment. To my knowledge I am the only other player with children and I dont bring her to the games. Would it be possibl;e for you to get a sitter and join our game? It is being held on sunday afternoons.

12. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Yep if you can swing it, it's the best time to join us as we have completed character creation and are ready to start our first adventure...

To the Adventure starting TavernTM everyone!

The above is trademarked by Wusses of the Coast and is used without authorization. No infringement is intended or implied.