main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any Tarfful EU planned?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The_Mandalorian_, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Mandalorian_

The_Mandalorian_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2004
    I loved Tarfful ever since i fought along side him in Republic Commando and more after i had seen him in ROTS. Is there any chance that there'll be an issue of a comic that follows his story a bit more?

2. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    I dont see why they couldnt, but by now hed be pretty old, if he was in any post njo stuff

3. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    Well i dont expect to see him in any Post NJO stuff or even any NJO stuff, but rather id like to see what happens to him after the Empire is established and the Wookies are sent into slavery.

4. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    How old was he by the time of his appearance in RotS? We know Wookies live a very long time and that Chewie was two hundred in ANH. His father was still alive at the start of the NJO so I wouldn't be surprised if Tarfful might be as well if he was about Chewie's father's age. Of course his being still alive at the start of the NJO would be dependent on not getting killed between then and the last we see of him in RotS.

5. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    I think it would be cool to see a young Tarrful (around 75 or so) interacting with a young(er) Yoda. If he has such good relations with the wookiees, let's see it. Although with Yodaspeak and growls dominating most of the story, the medium would have to be carefully chosen.

6. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    Hmm, so theres good chance that Tarfful's adventures will continue, eh? I sure hope so. I really like the idea of a prequel character surviving through njo and post njo stories. I think its set in stone that Mace is dead, dont get me wrong, i loved Mace from what little i had known of him, but i just dont think a return is good for him...maybe in one of the Star Wars infinities tales?

7. The_Mandalorian_

Dec 24, 2004
    lol you bring up a good point Darth Boba.

Tarfful really got my heart in Republic Commando so i hope to see more of him.

8. Cynical

Cynical Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 5, 2004
    doesn't wookies live for hundreds of year? I've heard it said somewhere that Chewie was some 200 years old by the time of ANH

9. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

I got a kick out of Czerka's numerical name for Kashyyyk, and Zaalbar's reaction to the man asking what the problem was with my thrall.

10. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    doesn't wookies live for hundreds of year? I've heard it said somewhere that Chewie was some 200 years old by the time of ANH

I already pointed that out up above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.