main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Any Texan! Help!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by valdez_lopez, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valdez_lopez

valdez_lopez Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2004
    Hi!:

My name is Valdez López. I'm Mexican, living in Monterrey, Mexico.

I'm looking on the internet for good places to buy SW toys and stuff in the San Antonio area.

I will be going to San Antonio, TEXAS on the 15, 16, 17 and 18 of July (in about a month and half)

Anyhow, would you kindly let me some information about good places to find star wars toys?

Anything, from discount stores, to toy stores, to collectible stores, to flea-markets. ANYTHING

I'm fortunate enough to know about the Hwy 90 Flea Market. There I found a place with lots of figures I didn't had. The guy there has told me there was a toy store on Hwy 90, but I have no idea how it looks.

I've visited Targets and Wal-Marts, as well as KB Stores and Toy R Us, but I still guess there are other places that may carry SW stuff.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Valdez López,
    Monterrey, México
    valdezlopez@hotmail.com

2. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    try OBIJUAN on the San Antonio boards.

3. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Grand_Duchess_Olga Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    I remember when I was in San Antonio there was this shop on E Crockett street (the street right of the Alamo) or is it HOuston street? Anyway, this shop sells collectibles but I havnt' seen any STar Wars stuff. Now about 2 blocks from the Alamo (on it's righ) is a very tall Antique Store and it's rather big. I saw a Star WArs board game there and an ESB glass from Burger King, but that was $35. But I havn't seen any other places that sells Star Wars things.

4. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Valdez-

I don't know if a trip to Houston is out of the question, but I have a number of Star Wars toys I need to sell. Let me know through private message or email if you are looking for specific Star Wars items or just whatever you can find.

I can get you a list of what I've got for sale if you're interested and we'll go from there.

Either way, good luck with your toy search, and have a good time visiting Texas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.