main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Any threads for me?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Obi-yoda, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Obi-yoda

Obi-yoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2014
    Hello everyone. I'm new here, but I am an avid Star Wars fan and I would be happy to participate in discussions about most everything. I just need some threads to find. Thank you!

2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Hello there. :) Well, do you have any fave characters? There are several fan clubs.

3. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the forum, Obi-yoda!

There's plenty out there to get stuck into straight away - I can direct you to one you may like, the Obi-Wan Kenobi Appreciation Society...

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/obi-wan-kenobi-v4-fan-club-a-k-a-appreciation-society.50003378/

For all things Obi related!

Have a good look around and let us know anything you are interested in if we can direct you there. I hope you enjoy your time here; it looks vast from the outside but you'll find your place really quick.

See you around the boards!

:)

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome! :)

There are thousands of threads. Each board has its own social thread, which is just for chatting and to get to know each other better. Then there are threads about almost everything you can image and more get created each day. So what are you interested in? What kind of threads do you prefer?

In the meantime I would suggest to join a game and a social thread. That's always a good start. Which one you choose depends on your interests and therefor the boards you are interested in the most.

See you around! :)

5. Obi-yoda

Obi-yoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2014
    Thank you all for your advice. I will look into all of these :) (The dice roll is for luck in finding the threads [and I didn't know what it did ;)])