main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any word on Midnight Showings?

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by spacemonkey, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacemonkey

spacemonkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2000
    just curious if anyone contacted the theatre's

2. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    I talked with a couple of the theatres this afternoon. Most are not really sure what's going on. Mind you, I talked to low level corn poppers, so who knows what the managers might know. I will post the info as it comes out.

3. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    I read some posts on the SW site that tickets will go on sale on April 26 and there were be midnight screenings. Its not a official word but seems to be the general thinking for now.

4. JonnyShogun

JonnyShogun Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    Hey, most of you don't know me, I'm Ed (shadoe's) roommate. I am going to get together with the Promotions Manager at Starworld 20 this week and find out what is going on, I worked with him on LOTR Promotions for Decipher. He's easy to work with and can get those directly involved in the line party into the screening first (won't have to wait outside :)). Let me know if you need anything in particular, I talked to Ed a little about it already. Shouldn't be too hard. And if everyone's scared that things will work like they did EpI, I'm assured that they won't. No races this year :).

John R. Andrew
    JonnyShogun

5. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Great! We look forward to hearing what you find out!

Do you have any interest in joining the fanforce as well?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.