main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any word on the Clone Wars Volume 2 DVD?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Durwood, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durwood

Durwood Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 18, 2002
    Like the title says, does anybody have any information?

2. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    I've heard it's coming out December 6,2005 but as far as I know of no official release date has been announced. Click the link below it gives you some news on the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series, the ROTS DVD, and gives you a little info on the Clone Wars Volume 2 DVD.

http://www.starwars.com/community/event/con/f20050712/indexp5.html

3. Durwood

May 18, 2002
    Thanks for the info. I wonder why it's taking so long? This seems like something they should have been able to release fairly quickly.

4. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    It's taking way too long for my liking. However, I'm sure I'll be able to procure it at the next con I go too.

5. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    It really irritates me that they decided to take some of the behind the scenes stuff out of the DVD and make it only available for Hyperspace members. What, is paying to see all those movies and buy all the DVDs not good enough? Exactly how much money does one have to give Lucas for him to consider us worthy enough fans?

6. Durwood

May 18, 2002
    Eh, that doesn't really bother me. I'm paying for the movies. The extra features are just that, extra features. If Lucas wants to charge for additional extra features and people want to pay a premium to see them then I say more power to 'em. The bonus stuff usually gets only a handful of viewings from me, but the movies and cartoons I'll watch countless times.

7. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Exactly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.