Any word on where/when to get advance tickets yet?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by DarthShona, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthShona Force Ghost

star 5
    They just had one theater listed so far in my area, and I'm assuming you can get tickets now, but it's a bit of a commute for me so I think I'll wait until we get closer to the release date and more theaters start selling them. ;)
  2. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Figures. Still nothing in my area. I'll probably have to wait till 2 weeks in advance(May 8th) like I did for ROTS.
  3. DarthShona Force Ghost

star 5
    I just ordered mine on movietickets.com! :D
  4. ObiWanCon Force Ghost

star 4
    I just got may ticket here in the UK for 2pm on the 22nd and then later I?ll get a ticket for a 5pm showing that same day. BRING IT ON. [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]
  5. Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I've never ordered tickets online before. How does it work?

6. PeteTB Jedi Knight

I got an email from my buddy and I'll be seeing Indy 4 on the Paramount Studios lot opening weekend!!!! [face_dancing][face_hypnotized]=P~
    Still up in the air about doing a midnight show or just waiting till the studios.
  7. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It's just like buying anything else online. The difference is that some sites offer tickets you can print at home and just take to the theater entrance, and other sites sell you the ticket but you must use the credit card at the theater to pick up the tickets.

And I can confirm AMC Theaters is now selling tickets for the midnight show on the 22nd.
  8. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    We just ordered our tickets online for the 12:01am showing in Reading, PA. We're all set for the 22nd! :D
  9. Mos_Eisleian_Radio FanForce CR Secretary Chicago IL US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The New York Times had an article on March 12 that reported on Paramount's March 11 announcement that it would release Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in digital format despite Steven Spielberg's previous statement two weeks beforehand.

The manager of my theater said they'll know by early next week whether they'll get it in digital or not.

Phil
  10. Mos_Eisleian_Radio FanForce CR Secretary Chicago IL US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I just spoke with the theater manager of my local digital theater who tells me they are not getting the film in digital. I think part of the problem might be that they have The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian in their digital auditorium on May 16. I would imagine they couldn't play that for only 6 days.

Phil
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.