main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Anybody East of Richmond

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Magus_Frost, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magus_Frost

Magus_Frost Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2004
    Anybody in this group in the Williamsburg area? Seems to be a bit of a wastland between Richmond and Va Beach...

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    There are none of us in Williamsburg, as far as I know. You may want to take a look at the Virginia Beach/ Norfolk group Here

Their CR, Jediknight88 is a good guy who drops by here from time to time.

While none of us are in your area, we would be more than happy to have you as part of our group :)

3. Magus_Frost

May 19, 2004
    That might be worthwhile. Where and when do you meet? Is there a webpage?

I went to a SW Moisture Farm Co-Op meeting once, but it was west of Richmond -- a 90 minute drive one way, which is really a bit much.

4. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    We do not have a set meeting location for the group, right now we are operating on a more see who can come and were everyone is before we decide on where to go. Our last meeting was held on the South Side of Richmond which would be (maybe) just a bit shorter for you.

We do not have a website for the group right now. I asked if the group wanted me to build a section off of my site, but alas everyone felt that we did not have enough to warrent a site of our own. If you are interested in RPG, you can check that site out (see my signature)

Yes before its demise, the MFC met on the west side of richmond, but that was because a lot of the members were from the area. With this group, most of our members are South of the city.

:)

5. Magus_Frost

May 19, 2004
    Hmmm... south of Richmond might not be too bad. Can you give me a more exact location and an idea of what goes on at the meetings? I'm vaguely familiar with the area ( I hit the Scottish Festival each year) and it will give me an idea as to how far.

I also know another local SW geek who may want to come. We were actually in Richmond today, at One Eyed Jacques on Cary Street.

I also might be interested in gaming upon occasion.

Anyway, drop me a line privately -- rtred@cox.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.