main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anybody from VA coming?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthShona, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaders_Kid

Vaders_Kid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Not a bad idea DarthShona! Maybe those of us who are going to the 501st/Rebel Legion bash could meet up and mingle. For those folks who can't make it, we can always make plans to meet up on another evening.

Let's just make sure we're all wearing our "Hey, I'm From Virgina! Get Over Here And Meet Me!!" t-shirts...

2. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    [face_laugh]

Either that, or we can jot down all our usernames and look for them on our nametags (check out the thread about it on this board). I'll be wearing mine.

3. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    I would love to meet some fellow "Star Wars Nerds" from VA.. how old do you have to be to get into the 501st/FF party on 4/22? My 15 year old cousin is tagging along with me and I'm afraid he won't be able to get into a few events because of his age. I would love for him to get to meet some costumed folks! :)

4. Vaders_Kid

Vaders_Kid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    BC_Eagles_67-
    This is going to be an all ages party, so your cousin won't have a problem getting in. He won't be able to drink alcohol, but they will have tons of non-alcoholic beverages. And he'll definitely have the opportunity to see MANY costumed folks at this thing. I'll be bringing a couple of costumes myself, but I haven't decided whether or not I'll be wearing one to the 501st shindig.

5. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    I'm going (C3 and the party). See you all there, I hope.

Eric
    SL-7171 Garrison Tyranus<<<

Hi, Eric!
    Yes, Bill and I will be at the party.
    JMD (Pam in Darth Real Life)

6. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    Thanks for the response Kid! I was on vacation in Florida so I'm trying to catch up on the CIII events..sounds pretty quiet around the VA room though! Anyone from this room going to the singles night? (oh btw.. the Star Tours AT-AT took a beating last year during Hurricane Francis.. it doesn't look good at all!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.