main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Anybody Here Going To CascadiaCon in Seattle?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SabotJune, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SabotJune

SabotJune Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2000
    Just curious.

2. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Yes. I'm leaving on Wed 31 Aug. I have room space if you need it. Contact me.

3. SabotJune

SabotJune Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2000
    I'm not going to be able to make it this year, but, if you don't know about it already, there is something cool and STAR WARS-related you should attend. Anybody else here a fan of ROBOTECH? I have found that most people who are into STAR WARS are also into ROBOTECH as well. After about 20 long years, they are producing new material called ROBOTECH: THE SHADOW CHRONICLES. According to robotech.com, Harmony Gold and crew (the main creative people involved in this project) will be there giving their presentation as they have at all the other major conventions. Why this should be of interest to STAR WARS fans is that Mark Hamill is one of the voices of one of the main characters in this new epic. Even though Mark will not be at the Con, this is definitely something anyone who will be there should check out. From what I hear, it is sure to be one of the main highlights of the show, so get to the presentation early. Go to robotech.com for more specific information on times and Con locations.

4. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    My brother is big into Anime and I'm sure he's already in the know about this, along with the rest of the Victoria Anime crowd. Thanks for the "heads-up" though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.