main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Anybody here remember Wallace and Ladmo?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by gonzoforce, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonzoforce

gonzoforce Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 27, 2002
    I posted in the fanforce for a little bit, till I moved to Hawaii, last year. But I lived in arizona for most of life and remembering watching Wallace and Ladmo as a kid.

My question, does anyone here know if it's available on dvd?

Oh, and I went to a taping once and got a Ladmo bag! :D

2. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    I loved Wallace and Ladmo! As far as I know, there isn't a DVD of their show. Although, I did get a Ladmo T-Shirt off Ebay one time. Try there, you might get lucky!

I had the opportunity to meet Pat McMahn (sp?) Who played Gerald on the show! I told him I was an actor so he signed a photo for me and wrote
    "To Joel: Best of luck with your career... that is unless you want to eat!" :D

3. Tobar

Tobar Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2002
    They have reruns of it on channel 13.

4. Dikion

Dikion Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    Some of us refuse to deal with Cox (big reasons why they are called Cox)

I always wanted to go to the show, but I was not allowed out of my cardboard box. So I just had to be content watching it when I visited G-ma from Tucson.
    -D-
    DirecTV lover.

5. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    I watched Wallace and Ladmo every day before school. Once, they had a script-writing contest, which my teacher made us enter. Mine won, and they actually produced it! (Or course, they completely messed it up from the original version, but such is the life of a writer. :p) I got to go on the show and get a Ladmo bag and everything. It was very :cool:.

6. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    So jealous! that RULES! what was it about?

7. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    I think it was about Gerald deciding to be nice, but then he just couldn't do it. (It was a really long time ago)

8. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    wallace and ladmo RULE!!

9. Jedi_PrincessAZ

Jedi_PrincessAZ Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2003
    OMG! I think I remember the show you're talking about, Kirana_T!!! That's soooo awesome!!! And here I was thinking I was cool because I still had my Ladmo bag!!! :D

10. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    Ahhhh, Wallace and Ladmo, the bane of my childhood, Went and saw them live several time and was almost ALWAYS one or two people away from the DARN LADMO BAGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew, now I feel better. Ladmo's son coached my little brother's baseball team. Their jersies (sp?) were the Ladmo Tie T-Shirts. He died that season. The world will miss that tall, funny man.

11. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Sorry, I grew up in LA, and I remember Godzilla, 3 Stooges and Kung-Fu Marathons on KTLA and KCOP.

And, of course, Popeye and Friends on Sunday mornings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.