main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Anybody home?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia, Jan 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Gosh, it's been quiet :( hope everyone's doing ok.. don't be strangers now, ok? ;) ;) I admit I've slowed down on the posting, too but I was starting to get the feeling everyone's still hungover from New Year's and still sleeping or something ;) heheheh

anyway.. hope to see or hear from you all soon....

Cynth

2. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    These colors are making me very ill ;P

3. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Yeah.. I have to admit, this is a bit too much blue. There's also something about it that when they changed the colors it threw me off really bad, maybe they changed a few font sizes too, not sure...

Anyway.. thanks for posting :D

4. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Hi, DC!

So when/where is the next meeting?

5. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Hey, there. Usually we meet the last Saturday of the month.. the last two meetings (I think) were held at Polar Ice at Grapevine Mills Mall (technically, the last meeting was actually more of a party and that was at Gameworks @ Grapevine Mills but we've had complaints about the noise there during meetings)... now.. are we having it @ Polar Ice on that last Saturday again? I don't know.. it's been so dead around here and stuff... I'm going to PM Tim(Old Jedi) and tell him to get over to this thread and at least tell us if meetings're still on as usual etc :D I'm sure it will be but I'd rather hear from a few folks to make sure it is still on - some folks have to drive a bit to get there and it'd be a shame if no one showed :(

Off to PM, now.... thanks for posting :) Here's to hoping DFF gets back in high gear :D I'm looking forward to 2001!

6. jedimiss

jedimiss Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2000
    Hello!! I'm back. It is I Jedi Mistress. I have been very busy, but I assure everyone I am not dead. Jedi Mistress is very sad to see the board falling off. Well I hope that will change soon and I look forward to our next meeting!

Official Member of the Barry Switzer undercussing Fan club!

7. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Hey Jedimiss.. thanks for posting. I don't want to see the board die off, either.

Now, I know folks're busy.. but don't forget about us! :D Chad? Tim? Eric? Anyone?

take care.. and I hope to "see" everyone soon...

8. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    Hello Everyone!!!!

I'm not dead either, although it does feel like it :)

Let this be a lesson to you all, if you do your job too well, it will come to no good end.

I've been kicked up to our corporate offices in Las Colinas and I have been working 10-12 hours since I got there. On top of all that I haven't had my internet access set up yet(a Jedi must have patience..hehe), but once I do eveything will be back to normal...well as normal as I can be :)

See you soon I hope :)

--Tim

9. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Good to hear from you, Tim :) So that's where you've been "hiding"? heheheh sorry to hear that you're putting in so many hours, but hopefully it's worth it for you :)

Anyway.. looking forward to getting things back on track :)

take care...

10. Primetime_Jedi

Primetime_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    Hi, I'm here.

If you really wanted to know......

11. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Well, I'm glad you are, Primetime Jedi. I think we have a lot of snoozers there in the backrow... heheheheheh ;) Feel free to post.. I'm sure there're a few folks here that would reply to you (there're a few subjects I usually don't get involved in - usually other movies etc, but I guess there're a few folks who're hitting the board and reading it who would probably reply).

Anyway.. I just woke up, haven't had food or tea yet, so I think I should post before I ramble for two hours <g> ;)

take care..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.