main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN anybody home?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by skip1, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey there,
    im here in nashville and ive noticed you guys fell asleep or something.You guys have gone a week with no posts.
    I come over to memphis many times a year to visit family in bartlett.i would love to meet up and go out in costume there.If there are any of you that do the costume thing let me know.I would like to see the st.judes kids sometime.i have a vader costume and a royal guard costume.

If you guys need any help starting to get it together be sure to check in with us.

talk to ya later

skip

2. Jedi_Eoc-Lleb

Jedi_Eoc-Lleb Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Hey, I live in Memphis (Germantown). It does seem like there are few posts here. Even though Im a SW fanatic, I dont think I can go out in costume (maybe Halloween)..Im a police officer and I'd never hear the end of it! LOL. Im always getting asked when Im gonna end up carrying a lightsabre on my duty belt. :D

3. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Well it doesnt appear there is any activity in your neck of the woods.Ill have to keep watching. If there are any sci-fi conventions coming up post them on this board.Maybe i can come over and "troop" with you guys.
    skip

4. Chewbracca

Chewbracca Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2002
    Hey, let me know when you come to Memphis, I might be able to grab a costume. Goin to see the kids would be really cool!!

5. Smokem_Alien

Smokem_Alien Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 2, 2002
    I'd go out in costume but I can't aford one. Jedi_Eoc, since you should get a storm trooper costume that way you could go out and not have to worry about any one recognizing ya ;). BTW guys I'm new to this forum, I live in Memphis (frayser) Whassup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.