main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anybody in daytona Collect star wars toys !!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by DarthDion, Jun 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Okay, I'll wave HI.

What Spiderboy stuff do you collect? The Count Dooku has be out since day one. They had him and Yoda and everyone else at Altamonte Springs for the midnight madness that DarthDion, JedisDoItBest, and I went to. I had him stolen out of my cart, and then some jerk gave me a left-handed gift of giving me an extra one of his. It had a busted up nose and lots of defects on the face and arms, so I put it back.

Lots of earings? How many are we talking about here?

2. MortWindu

MortWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    Hey Forja, Dion and I were in Wal-Mart last night and we saw 2 Chewbacca figures and the black alien figure (can't remember his name) in a return cart, nothin seemed to be wrong with them and they might be on the shelves if they put them up or not.

3. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    It's been such a happy time around here. We all of a sudden got a rush of new figures! I had to pick up that hanger duel Anakin- even though he had a stupid wheel on his back. Was that necessary?
    I also got another Anakin who's madly chopping up some Genosian. It looks really cool sitting on my desk.
    I think these new figures have kind of redeemed Hasbro's horrible job on those first few. They are progressively getting better, in my opinion.
    Oh- and about those unleashed figures, I'e only seen the Maul and Fett ones. I know there's supposed to be an Anakin one too. Is that one going to be released later or something? Has anyone seen it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.