main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Anybody in the mood for food?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cruzer_Fett, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Anyone in the mood to get together at my house for food and fellowship...gaming? The Wookie and I are up to it tonight and I can make my house available tonight or tomorrow during the afternoon if people are intersted since I don't have to work tomorrow. If we wanted to do something tonight we could party all night long, but tomorrow night would be a work and school night for us so I wouldn't be able to party too late, however, I figure most everyone is working tomorrow.

I'll bring the barbeque and we could make this a potluck thing if you'd like more than just hotdogs, hamburgers, hot links, and clams in a chorizo sauce to eat.

Post or call if anyone's interested.[face_thinking]

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    jerry's working tomorrow morning, and i need to go to the doctor when he gets back, but if we're still up to going out after that we might be able to swing by... if the party's still happening.

3. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    I'll be back from Fresno by 4:30 p.m. today(Monday), so we can make this a dinner thing if people are interested in getting together for some good cheer and good food this evening.

Betty--- here's yours and the wizard's invitation.[face_love]

4. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    I can swing a potlucky type of deal, and be happy to. Tonight would be fine for me.

I could bring my famous "half-empty bottle of ketchup". It's a real crowd pleaser.:D

Okay, I gotta say that clams and chorizo thing sounds intriguing (even though I know what chorizo is, but man that stuff is good).

5. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Mr. Cruzer Fett,
    I have just passed your invitation on to the Wizard and he said to tell you that we would be most honored to attend your little gathering this evening.
    As the Wizard does not finish work until 5:00pm and then must come home to tidy-up and such we will not be able to arrive at your home until about 7:00ish.

We shall see you then

MP

6. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Hey Cruzer, y'all oughta PM everybody your address/how to get there (or at least everybody that doesn't have it yet... like me:D ). That's all I'm sayin'.

7. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    For the record, San Lucia is one street South of you Mr. Fett.:D

Well, thanks for the invitation and the pizza and the company. We did have a good time and you learned a valuable lesson: Members of the Order of the Twin Suns is a lot like the Spanish Inquisition, you never expect us. [face_laugh]

Again, it was fun and nice to see everyone.

MP and the Wizard

PS. Thank you for my prize. I will put it in a place of honor.

8. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    thanks for hanging out tonight, all of you!

thanks to the crazy old wizard and cruzer for the pizza, and to MP for the pie...
    (and to quinton for the sticker, even tho he doesn't know it)

see you at some unspecified point later this week...

9. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    Pizza was fun(except for the anchovie that was left lingering in my cheek after the pizza had gone down the hatch...yuck!!!). Sorry pizza was a result of me thinking nobody was interested and therefor had nothing prepared or planned. I need to check the boards more often. And I'll pm everyone my cell # and a map link showing how to get to my house for future invitations. Plus, the fact I didn't get home from hanging with Derek in Fresno until 6:30 p.m. didn't help much, or the fact Erin had no idea we were having company. Ouch, is all I can say from the small tongue lashing I got from that mistake. Oh well, as long as I learned from it then it really wasn't a mistake...right?

But I would like to treat the group to some barbequeing, fun, and hospitality at my house someday to host my first group get-together...so let me know when.

Missed those who couldn't show, but I promise to make good on the barbeque next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.