main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anybody Near............

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by darth_kabbel, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_kabbel

darth_kabbel Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2002
    Hey I was wondering if there was anyone 14-17 interested in being an extra and then maybe having an actual role in a sequel? If your anywhere near Paducah KY or St. Louis or Southern Illinois let me know. I need some extras after that if you wear a mask in one of the two I can use you for a bigger role in the sequel.

2. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I'm 19 but live in St. Louis MO during the summers and am in Springfield MO during the school year. I'd be interested in considering a part.

3. lazylarry

lazylarry Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2002
    I am 15 and live in Bowling Green KY and would love to help but not sure if i can go =(

4. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Just curious. You profile says you live in Canada. Why are you casting for a fan film in the middle of the US? Especially Misery, I mean Missouri of all places.

5. darth_kabbel

darth_kabbel Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2002
    LoL It says I'm in Canada? LoL No I have to change that I used to live in St. Louis but for the past four years I have lived here in Paducah KY. I'll go change that and edit all my details that I haven't done yet. Email me at SuperTyrant2000@aol.com to let me know if you could possible make it. Oh and you'll be working for Pretzels & Cheese. And may need to help with payments on somethings like your costume but help will be provided for you if needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.